Recover Crashed Hard Drive
- Recovers files from hard drives having bad sectors by creating disk images
- Recovers data from re- partitioned or re- formatted drives
- Restores data lost due to partitioning errors easily
- Retrieves data from SD, XD and MMC Flash Memory Cards, FireWire drives, iPods etc.
Want to perform crashed hard drive data recovery?
We are aware that the hard drive is the most important component of a computer. If the hard drive of a system fails, the system can no longer be operated. Every hard drive crash leads to loss of important files and programs. But such a loss shouldn’t trigger panic. And that’s because it is possible to restore data lost from a crashed hard drive with the help of a hard drive data recovery tool. This tool can also recover data from external drives with utmost ease.
Testimonials and Reviews:
Reasons that lead to hard disc data inaccessibility:
The major causes for hard drive failure are as follows
- Virus invasion: Hard drive data is severely damaged when your system gets affected by a malicious virus or malware or spyware.
- Operating system malfunctioning: When the operating system gets corrupted it leads to hard drive crash and the data in the hard drive becomes inaccessible.
- Improper shutdown: When a system is shut down in an abrupt manner,it impacts the hard drive severely. This, at times, causes the hard drive to crash.
Some more reasons for loss of files from hard drive are deletion of important files from hard drive accidentally or intentionally, formatting the drives, deletion of files due to third party tools, etc. This crashed hard drive recovery tool can even find deleted files from hard drive and it successfully performs file recovery on formatted or re-formatted hard drive, deleted or missing hard disk partition just within couple of minutes.
The Windows hard disk recovery tool also restores data lost due to master boot record failure, cross linked files and software crash etc in few simple steps. This tool is capable of recovering data lost from deleted or formatted RAID0, RAID1, RAID5 partitions. The in-built algorithm of the tool is so powerful that it bypasses bad sectors while extracting information from the hard drive. Besides Windows, there is a separate tool available to recover crashed Mac hard drive that too in very quick span of time. In other words,it is compatible with FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, HFS, HFS+ file systems. Besides this, it also helps in recovery of data from other storage devices like memory card or flash drives.
Data restoration steps:
It is possible to recover data due to hard disk failure by following the steps mentioned below
- Step 1: Download the application and install it in your PC. Once installed, select the option “Recover Partitions / Drives”. In the next screen, choose “Formatted / Re-formatted Recovery”.
- Step 2: Select the logical drive from where you lost your file. Click on the “Next” tab to initiate the scanning and recovery process. Once the scanning is over, the retrieved files can be viewed using the “File Type View”/“Data View”. In case, you are not satisfied with the results, you can use the “Smart Scan” option. This is an intense search operation based on advanced algorithms.
- Step 3: To save the recovered files you need to click on “Next”, choose a location, and then click on "Save".